In post-apocalyptic cities, heroes fight for survival against, mutated beings.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I need help!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 107
Points : 150
Join date : 2009-08-18

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: I need help!!!   Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:21 am

Bang, Bang, Bang went the sound of alex's gun. He just killed 5 "beings", 3 of which he killed with his wrench. "I need help here" he yelled to the world...But "they" just kept coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://modwar.ultimaterpg.org
kernen

avatar

Posts : 6
Points : 16
Join date : 2009-08-18

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:24 am

"that is so unbelievable you wouldn't be able to do that with a wrench in three hits"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulku

avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 66
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 23

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:55 am

Suddenly about 20 are slaughtered by a remignton 1740 bull bullet ripping through their lines. Body parts everywhere!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 107
Points : 150
Join date : 2009-08-18

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:40 am

"you aren't thaaaaaat strong" said alex sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://modwar.ultimaterpg.org
Tulku

avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 66
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 23

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:43 am

Tulku glares at Alex, says "I'll deal with you later", gets out his greataxe and swings it in one move, dealing 95 pts of dmg to about 10 that were sorrounding him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nkirk1

avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 85
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Probally behind you (lol, i bet you looked! No? oh..)

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:59 pm

"Oh yeah? well check this out!" said Greg, but just realised THE ADMIN HADNT APROVED OF HIS WEAPONS YET!"

He deals 2 points to a mutant, then bites its legs off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newgrounds.com/nkirk1
Tulku

avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 66
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 23

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:13 am

Tulku took out his remington 1740 and started blowiing the mutants heads off. He dealt 40pts to about 60 of them. And killed the ones that he had attacked wiht his greataxe. He said "SCREW THIS!!!!" And jumped inside his tank and squashed the rest of the mutants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nkirk1

avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 85
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Probally behind you (lol, i bet you looked! No? oh..)

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:29 am

Having no weapons WHATSOEVER he continues to gnaw on the muties leg
"Needs salt"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newgrounds.com/nkirk1
Tulku

avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 66
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 23

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:32 am

Tulku walks up to cyby and kicks him saying "Stop eating that!! You dont know where its been!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 107
Points : 150
Join date : 2009-08-18

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:33 am

"Thanks for the help, Moose, but more are coming..., I can feel it in my bones"
Alex got into his buggy to drive off to his house to get resoures.
"you coming with me?"


Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://modwar.ultimaterpg.org
Tulku

avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 66
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 23

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:34 am

"Yeah, might as well. Do you have any cigars?" Asked Tulku as he drove off in his tank to Alex's house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 107
Points : 150
Join date : 2009-08-18

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:37 am

"think so, just have a look around"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://modwar.ultimaterpg.org
nkirk1

avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 85
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Probally behind you (lol, i bet you looked! No? oh..)

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:37 am

" can i come too?" said greg
" You just want this leg"
says greg to the tulku
i just spoke hikou!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newgrounds.com/nkirk1
Tulku

avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 66
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 23

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:39 am

Tulku says "NO!!!! You cant come!!" And looks around Alex's house and found a huge pile of cigars. "Ahhhh..... I see you were expecting me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nkirk1

avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 85
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Probally behind you (lol, i bet you looked! No? oh..)

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:43 am

"Fine then, im getting a coke" ambles greg


Last edited by cybersauceror on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newgrounds.com/nkirk1
Tulku

avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 66
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 23

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:45 am

Tulku opens the fridge 2 hrs later looking for a coke and he finds Greg. He looks at him, shrugs, grabs his coke and then throws greg in the trash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nkirk1

avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 85
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Probally behind you (lol, i bet you looked! No? oh..)

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:32 am

"CMON! I WAS GETTING YOU A COKE, AND YOU THROW ME OUT AND INTO THE TRASH!!"
Angrly, greg hops into an unlocked Knight XV and drives into the sunset.
the sunset promptly falls over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newgrounds.com/nkirk1
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 107
Points : 150
Join date : 2009-08-18

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:35 am

"good ridens shellony" alex says to cyby while putting food into the cybrid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://modwar.ultimaterpg.org
nkirk1

avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 85
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Probally behind you (lol, i bet you looked! No? oh..)

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:13 pm

.......and back comes greg, driving backwards
"What did you say?!?!??" Evil or Very Mad he says in a sorta spazmatic way
(yeah, i made up a word, wanna fight about it? afro )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newgrounds.com/nkirk1
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 107
Points : 150
Join date : 2009-08-18

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:01 am

"I'm just thankful your gone, now go fight some mutants or something"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://modwar.ultimaterpg.org
Tulku

avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 66
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 23

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:37 am

"i'll come with you!! I got nothin' else to do" Tulku says to greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nkirk1

avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 85
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Probally behind you (lol, i bet you looked! No? oh..)

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:26 am

"Good idea! Do ya have any food left? That mutant leg put me off...not enough salt" says Greg
"Wait....Do you hear that?" Asks greg. pale
Just then, you hear it.
A horrifying it.
What is it?
king MABYE YOU SHOULD ASK THE MODERATOR (Hint) king
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newgrounds.com/nkirk1
Tulku

avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 66
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 23

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:20 am

A huge shadow was on the wall, with spikes and teeth everywhere!!!! Then a bunny hopped out from behind the rock and looked up at the party. A tounge shot out from behind the rock and snatched the bunny up and went back behind the rock. "Oh. $h!t!!!!!!!" Yelled Tulku and ran back towards his tank, got in it and drove around the corner to face the thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nkirk1

avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 85
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Probally behind you (lol, i bet you looked! No? oh..)

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:35 am

..but it had no face.
Greg slung 2 knives, which would of done 40pts,
BUT it rebounded and hit the body of the rabbit( what was left of it, which was nothing.)
"WTF?? ITS KNIFE PROOF!!" yells greg, screamaticly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newgrounds.com/nkirk1
Tulku

avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 66
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 23

Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Power:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:45 am

"Yeah, it might be knife proof but it wont be rocket proof!!!!" Tulku yells as he shoots from inside his tank. Dealing 90pts of dmg. He then rams it, Dealing 50 pts. Then he gets out of his tank, shoots the thing woth his shotgun dealing 40 pts. He then drpos his shotgun, brings out his battleaxe and attacks, all in one motion. Dealing 95 pts. all in all he dealt: 275 pts of dmg!!!

Mnstrs hp: 225pts

He then picks up his shotgun, puts away his battleaxe, hops in his tank and prepares another shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I need help!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
I need help!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern Warfare :: Places :: Australia :: Queensland-
Jump to: